new to supras

87ttsupra

Wee turbo!!!
Apr 9, 2008
pueblo west
hey everyone im jared and i have a 87 target top turbo supra. not much done to it yet. im hear to find out wat is the best way to get 300hp:icon_evil out of my supra. if anybody has suggestions please let me know thaks>>>>>

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
300hp huh? 3" DP, exhaust, lex afm, 550 injectors, up the boost. Should be at 300 I think. But hey what do I know.. I don't even have a turbo.

supra1642

Aug 28, 2007
Michigan
300hp is very easy start with exhaust 3" turbo back, intake, shimmed wastegate or manual boost controller set to 10-13psi also some intercooler hardpipes and you should be there or very close. the lex afm and 550 injectors will up fuel cut to run higher psi on the turbo but the stock ct-26 is only effective to about 15psi. Any questions just search and if you can't find what your looking for there are plenty of knowledgeable people on here for you to ask.

also lets see some pics of the car.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Basically, BHP stands for brake horsepower, or the hp the engine makes at the crank without loss from the gearbox, pumps, pulleys and other stuff.
WHP stands for wheel horsepower, or how much hp your actually putting to the ground.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Welcome.

First: Use the search button...this topic has been covered many times.

Second: Before you go modding your car you should make sure the engine doesn't have any issues such as oil leaks, old hoses, etc. Focus on making sure everything is in perfect working order first.

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
Dunckel;1005703 said:
Basically, BHP stands for brake horsepower, or the hp the engine makes at the crank without loss from the gearbox, pumps, pulleys and other stuff.
WHP stands for wheel horsepower, or how much hp your actually putting to the ground.

yep there ya go. that explains it.