New to Supras, but not to SM.

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
Hello everyone,

I'm Ed, Ed.T is what I went by for a while if anyone noticed some of the posts that were made by super.secret.supra.club. To get the story started, Ed.D(super.secret.supra.club) and I are good friends and we happen to share a common nickname. He was the first person to actually introduce me to Supras in the first place. Hell, 2 months prior to me buying my first Mk3, I didn't even know how to change my oil. Seriously.

Reason being that I would 'hijack' his account from time to time was that we were roommates months back. I noticed a 'multiple user' notification on the forum, so I never bothered to make my own account since I didn't really have a running Mk3 to begin with, and it'd save me some trouble so I could coast around the forum reading when I got the time.

I created this account since I've got a 7M project of my own, and it would clear up any confusion of who was referring to who as far as cars went. I'm currently in possession of 2 Mk3s, one is a 90 GE and the other is a 88 GTE. My hopes are to have my 90 GE targa, turned turbo by the end of this year and hopefully make SILV08. If not, I hope to at least finish the car before the year ends. I haven't decided what to do with the 88, but it's a hardtop so it'd probably be fun for something.

-Ed.T

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
Supra28;1121201 said:
Welcome to the forums. Pics of your cars?

Yup, I took these pictures with my cell phone way back when though... right here:
p1122312_1.jpg

p1122312_2.jpg

The black one ended up having all sorts of weird... hair inside it. The red one? Cats got into it before I got to it.
-edit- Oh and, the first picture was used for the previous siggy that Ed.D(super.secret.supra.club) was using. Back then before purchasing the 2J powered Mk3, he was cruising around in the burgundy car.

Strangely enough, the red hardtop once belonged to Robert from 935 Motorsports. I didn't become aware of this until I went there to buy a MHG and was talking about my purchase when he said, "Hey, did you buy it from xxxxx? Cause I sold a Mk3 to a guy, about this height..." It turned out to be a bonus for me, since I know a little bit about the history of the car, and what to somewhat expect out of it. Unfortunately, the previous owner had let the car sit in the sun for several years before I got to it, and the paint had started to fade and develop a 'cancer' to it.

-Ed.T

Last edited: