New Supra

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
Got the car Sunday from the shipping company. Its quick, little quicker than I expected. I have to get it registered this Thursday when I have some time off and get everything taken care of but. Just the little bit of driving, its a very quick car with the 1jz.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Well its about damn time dude..... Awsome glad to see another Supra in the 7 cities. Well I had a little/big problem last night so once i work that kink out i will let you guys know if i can make this weekend. I think its the plugs or the AFM....

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
The real test is tomorrow if it will pass inspection. Tires are worn so not sure thats going to pass or not, plus its got a crack on the windshield... so its all up in the air if it will pass or not here.

Unless anyone's got any ideas in the area here.

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
how bigs the crack? friend had one that run all the way up and down from the windshield vertically still passed inspection. im not sure if they check your tires

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
About a 3 to 4 inch crack on the passenger side.
Someone gave me the name of a place I'll check out tomorrow and see what they say.

VA7MGE;1104191 said:
how bigs the crack? friend had one that run all the way up and down from the windshield vertically still passed inspection. im not sure if they check your tires

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
theres glass masters i think that was the name of the place, if your in the 757. its off princess anne rd near by the Q Masters it should be on the left hand side.

or are you looking for a state inspection place? call firestone or any big name place that does inspections and ask them.

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
so you car on the road yet? i spotted a white mk3 at the kempsville post office around 130ish. was that you? or some one else

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Hey man...think i just saw you. Black pre-89 with chrome MKIV's? If so, saw you turning onto Independence from Salem Rd....I was going on the other way. Nice brah! :bigthumb:

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
HAHA, its been a few days since I had some time to check out the forums.

Yep the black 88 with the chrome mkiv's. Actually, it might have been my wife if it was from salem to independence... i head up to princess anne at like 3am to get to work.

s000pra89T;1113413 said:
Hey man...think i just saw you. Black pre-89 with chrome MKIV's? If so, saw you turning onto Independence from Salem Rd....I was going on the other way. Nice brah! :bigthumb:

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
I work Fri/Sat/Sun from 3am till about 6pm.

But I have the next two days off, I need to look somewhere to find an adapter and get rid of the exhaust I have till I can pay for the HKS one in Oct.

soundslikesemi87;1113427 said:
Hey hey, I smell another mini meet! You guys wanna meet up this thurs or fri? I've been wanting to see this one for a couple weeks now.