New supra to replace my totaled one

xXSupramanXx

Drifter
Mar 12, 2008
Dayton
I totaled my supra on the highway new years night. Great way to start the new year right? a friend of mine sold me his 89 since he had little knowledge of cars and no money to fund the project. its a non turbo targa 5 spd with a blown 7m, no driveshaft, harness, radiator. Its got that color shift paint which im not a huge fan of and the 3 pc wing is molded into the body. only got one pic due to snow. gonna start swappin here soon

p1515304_1.jpg

p1515304_2.jpg

p1515304_3.jpg

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
nice. imo first thing i would do is primer that thing. id rather have a flat black car than that color.

doesnt look half bad tho. congrats.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Well the bright side is that you are okay man. If you need any parts, let me know in a PM, I have a bunch of spare 7M parts. I wouldn't junk that Supra though, keep it for things you might need or part it out after you have used everything you need from it.

xXSupramanXx

Drifter
Mar 12, 2008
Dayton
IBoughtASupra;1515310 said:
Well the bright side is that you are okay man. If you need any parts, let me know in a PM, I have a bunch of spare 7M parts. I wouldn't junk that Supra though, keep it for things you might need or part it out after you have used everything you need from it.

thanks for the heads up. ill send you a pm if i come across anything i need

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
I know how you feel man, I hit a telephone pole in my '87 turbo last week that I had for less than a week. Either way, best of luck!

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Not bad at all, better than no supra. I'd swap and mod that thing 1st just to see how it would look before painting it.

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
That's why I drive a Jeep when it snows/heavy rains. I can drive in all kinds of weather, but I can't trust Joe Blo nearby to be able to do the same. I like heaping snow around my car when it snows heavy so that if some A-rod is driving too fast in the parking lot and swerves, all he gets is an embankment of snow and not my bumper.