New product at SIP - Supracentral approved

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Thanks to Supracentral for allowing me to post this in open forum.

Here is a brand new part for the 1jz that I will be stocking.

"I.J. Crank Scrapers" at the request of myself, have made a 1jz crank scraper. This product was made to bolt directly to the downside of the crank on the mains.

The many benefits of a crank scaper are well known, so I will not go into detail about it. Full info on the benefits can be found at www.crank-scrapers.com

I am the only vendor for this scraper and can not be purchased from the manufacturer.

I will be selling these for 59.95

Please pm me or hit me up in the misc vendor section if you need one.

p956755_1.jpg

p956755_2.jpg

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I have ones for a 2jz. They are the same price. The 93-97 block I have in stock, the 1998 block uses a different scraper due to the change in the drainage. That one is out of stock.

Andre - these are not girdles, they are crank scrapers. They wipe the oil from the crankshaft. A girdle locks all the main caps together.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
well rich, I think this is a terrific idea and I'll be doing a little more research and likely picking one up from you. Thanks for bringing us 1J guys another nice small, but yet technical piece we can benefit from.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I cleaned all the b.s. out of this thread. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.