new on supramania

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
name is Dell, a proud owner of a 1988 targa turbo.and have ben building the car for five years that includes two motors and one r154. its ben modified and is street legal. i enjoy building motors ,my streignth are porting heads,i like to build oil catch cans aluminum air boxes,most custom parts.and finding myself working with other peoples project race cars,street cars am looking forweard to meeting people through this page and the poker runs and things. Dell.

Last edited:

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Get out of the NW section cali boys.
haha.

Welcome aboard man.
Hope to see you at some of the meets this spring and summer,
in the meantime, lets see some pictures!
And feel free to join supraforums.com too, the NW section there is rockin, the other parts, not so rockin. :)

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
welcome my friend!! we needed more locals here in the portland area. im currently working on my build right now.

hang out in the pacnw sections here and supraforums for cruises and such.
also, ide like to check out your ride sometime if your around the area or what not. i love checkin out other peoples ideas and progress.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to SupraMania. I hope you have as much fun here as I do, but I doubt you will, I'm a little bit screwed up in the head and get excited easily..........:nuts:

I would love to see some pics of your airboxes. Thanks, Jay

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
suprahero said:
Welcome to SupraMania. I hope you have as much fun here as I do, but I doubt you will, I'm a little bit screwed up in the head and get excited easily..........:nuts:

I would love to see some pics of your airboxes. Thanks, Jay
suprahero,i whould like to send photos of the air boxesbut the site doent exept jpg .the boxes are aluminum and will have three inc aluminum run to the box. hand formed funnel for the bumper.and the box is two chamber.

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
JENNY! said:
hello jenny,will travel for a pretty girl in a supra.thank you for the welcome, i live just out of portland . bummer i cant show off my car mania wont except jpg. well merry xmass Dell.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
duane, is that you in this picture?
100_0194.JPG

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
very cool thanks for the warm welcome, duane your in canada i was woundering if you new a kevin martin, he ownes a white 90 supra bad boy mostly like yours.well he told me about the bad boy you owne.i had mentionded a duane that has carbon fiber wrapted around his car.that gave a welcome to the sight. well cool . and for the ride of the year i really enjoyed the mods that were visable on the beast good job,and for very one else in the area lets post for a crooozz for march.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
i might be up and running in march. we will see! if so then im up for a krooz! more then likly though ill get screwed and have to start working weekends:(