Mst8ngo

Supralicious
May 18, 2008
Florida
:biglaugh: Owner of a rare 1992 loaded supra. Leather interior and all electronics work.

Last edited:

Mst8ngo

Supralicious
May 18, 2008
Florida
Well maybe the site admin can advise on what might be the problem. We uploaded pics successfully and they show up in our album. And we clicked the public view box? Is anyone else visiting the post able to view the album?

nguyen95465

Supramania Contributor
Dec 24, 2006
Yeadon, PA
Mst8ngo;1036157 said:
Well maybe the site admin can advise on what might be the problem. We uploaded pics successfully and they show up in our album. And we clicked the public view box? Is anyone else visiting the post able to view the album?

I don't got a problem seeing it.

Mst8ngo

Supralicious
May 18, 2008
Florida
Thanks for the info. Still learninng to nav the page setup and all. Signatures etc. Getting the hang of it as I use it more.

Mst8ngo

Supralicious
May 18, 2008
Florida
Dunckel;1036092 said:

Hey, did you ever go back to see if my pics came up...we added a couple more. Let me know.
Thanks, for the welcome and yes, I am getting my questions answered.

I got a chance to visit the link you left in your welcome post. Nice site, very impressive. Kudos to you for wanting to learn the know, hows of taking it apart and putting it back together again. :biglaugh:
Ms. Whoflungpoo

Mst8ngo

Supralicious
May 18, 2008
Florida
jugodegolf;1047847 said:
Welcome and hope you get the pictures to work.

I haven't posted any lately so, I guess the ones we posted in the album are able to be viewed.
:icon_bigg

Mst8ngo

Supralicious
May 18, 2008
Florida
noah89t;1049299 said:
beautiful black car and leather.
your album works fine btw

Thanks, It's hard to keep up with being blk and blk interior. Burns my behind when I get in it during the summer months...Fl
It's worth a little sting...
What is (btw) maybe I should know this but, it's too early in the morning to think.
T. :biglaugh:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Mst8ngo;1056940 said:
Thanks, It's hard to keep up with being blk and blk interior. Burns my behind when I get in it during the summer months...Fl
It's worth a little sting...
What is (btw) maybe I should know this but, it's too early in the morning to think.
T. :biglaugh:

btw = by the way... lol:biglaugh: . time to hit the teen chat rooms to lear the lingo lol :biglaugh:

Mst8ngo

Supralicious
May 18, 2008
Florida
suprastanger507mgte;1057061 said:
btw = by the way... lol:biglaugh: . time to hit the teen chat rooms to lear the lingo lol :biglaugh:

Hey, man missed ya being on here. Thought you got lost...maybe you got mad cause I didn't reply with a "yes, I would smack you" :evil2:

By the way, huh... I guessed it right.
IDK everything! :biglaugh:

It stormed pretty good here today, winds up to 60-70mph. Walked out of Walmart to be sickened by the site of five carts rammed into the side of my car, from the wind no doubt...ouch :cry Got it home, put away the icecream and boo-hooed to my husband about it, who then went out got the wax and started working his magic! I closed my eyes and made a wish. It's less noticeable at least. I'm hoping with a few more washes and waxes it'll buff out!
T