New local video.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
EDIT: mods please move to video section!

Its long and awsome. Features my friends R33 GTR....friends SR's...honda's...motorcycles....evo's....SUPRA's....

http://home.comcast.net/~unvmys2k/Team_Evolution_LP_acc.wmv

Enjoy!
-Jonathan

PS: THe part where the black mk4 supra takes off...the other black car is the 1jz mk3....."stock"...but the mk4 is running 500whp on LOW boost...LOL

Last edited:
S

Slow Poopra 7MGTE

them street bike parts were def fromt he vision boy video by the way, but other than that good video

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Slow Poopra 7MGTE said:
them street bike parts were def fromt he vision boy video by the way, but other than that good video

Wrong.:biglaugh:

That was video taped about two months ago out at Nashville Super Speedway's 7 lane main entrance road thats about 3 miles long!
I was there...LOL

-Jonathan

S

Slow Poopra 7MGTE

okay then i stand corrected, vision boy uses that same clip though haha

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Dang Siman, I was just thinking today "I haven't seen Siman on SM latley" whats been up?
Vid is DLing.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I was not able to get my car in those films because I wasnt driving it! My turbo blew out a while back and I had to put around town on 0 psi and such....LOL

Aye Mate,

I have been on here...just pretty much lerking if you ask hahahaha. I am gathering all my stuff up for my turbo upgrade package kit thingamabob.....LOL

I will surely have pics and all one I get EVERYTHING done heh.....its going to be a while ( like a month or two).

-Jonathan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
siman said:
I was not able to get my car in those films because I wasnt driving it! My turbo blew out a while back and I had to put around town on 0 psi and such....LOL

Aye Mate,

I have been on here...just pretty much lerking if you ask hahahaha. I am gathering all my stuff up for my turbo upgrade package kit thingamabob.....LOL

I will surely have pics and all one I get EVERYTHING done heh.....its going to be a while ( like a month or two).

-Jonathan

well if thats the case, that means we need to have a meet when you get it done, and your film student friend can get some vids of the meet which would be cool.
and o yea, b005t3d is now living in nashville! one more supra gets added to list woot.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
D34DC311 said:
well if thats the case, that means we need to have a meet when you get it done, and your film student friend can get some vids of the meet which would be cool.
and o yea, b005t3d is now living in nashville! one more supra gets added to list woot.

Yeah, I have been in contact with him lately!

We are growing strong thats for sure!

More people ( but still its vague) are starting to respect these cars....its sad being under the huge shadow of the mk4......but it may be as to an advantage!

You need to come down to 9th ave. downtown nashville some night mario!
We still have bunches of people meeting up even though its cold LOL....we are diehard car nuts I guess I can say.

My "film buddy" is going all out on his JDM integra.....Mugen CF front bumper, rear apron, Greddy turbo, recaro's......the works. He was going to sell his integra....but thought otherwise. No one around here really has an integra as clean as his.
Once I get my stuff sorted out on my car in a month or so we are going to have some serious film footage. :icon_razz

Hit me up with a PM if you ever want to meet up again soon!

-Jonathan Mann