New kid with New Car

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
i think you're gonna need a little more than just that stuff done. and try to get those 2 spots of cancer cleared up if you can...
good luck and welcome.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
car looks nice... welcome to the community. Have that rust taken care of before it gets worse... and dont neglect the fuel problems. Good luck wit er, i love the color

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Yeah the color is awesome! And i my friends dad Owns a car shop and is giving me a free comprehensive inspection. Hopefully be done on tuesday or wednesday. Rust will be taken care of in the next few days also. I'll be getting the fuel pump fixed the day after inspection and then from there i'll have a list of what needs fixed and will be fixed in the next couple months here. Hopefully everything fixed by december.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Wow, could these not be the same car? (Aside from the rims of course)...

My 88 N/A... Way to represent Grey on Grey hard tops!
2340180_30_full.jpg

2340180_21_full.jpg

2340180_26_full.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Way to get in that shameless plug for your car fotosoup....................:biglaugh:

Nice looking car..............lol

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
lmao... you cought me... I just love the colour combination, it's hard to come by! The colour is Metallic Grey colour code 167... It's a very sexy colour.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Ya I have one of the TRD knobs, got her off e-bay! (I also have a TRD horn button installed aswell instead of that grant one.. matches nicely).. But ya, I do like it, at first it felt massive compared to stock then after driving with it for a month or two I really got to like it, you feel like you can really throw it around. I drove another supra just recently that had the factory knob... I didnt like it at all, felt WAY to small!

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Seems everyone has a 5-speed these days, and I dont:cry: Nice car man! and welcome to the community!

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
the leather on my stock shifter started getting sticky icky on my hand, It was worse than wrestling with jimmy and not washing afterward. I took it to have it looked at, my knob that is, ha. They wanted 45$ to redo the leather on just the knob. I pryed the plastic cap off, and painted the #'s silver with a paint pen and removed the sticky icky crapolla and ended up with a nice rubber stocker shift knob.