New in DC. Anyone around?

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Hey I just moved to DC from Philly. I live in Adams Morgan. I just wanted to know if anyone is around here. Maybe we can hang out sometime...LMK....Chris.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Damn no one is close by. Well if you ever want to hang out. I'm bored as hell. I just moved down here with my sister. I'll be going to University of Distric Columbia soon. I'll also hopefully be starting to work at the naval base in bethesda. I don't know anyone here other than my sister and her friends whom I don't like too much. So if anyone is in town and want to hang out or go drinking there are tons of bars near me. 215-906-2524. Even if you need help with your car. LMK...Chris.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Im down in Richmond. There are supra owners in NOVA/DC area but they are mostly MKIV's

Guedo88

Dec 25, 2006
Maryland
supra1008;1217773 said:
Damn no one is close by. Well if you ever want to hang out. I'm bored as hell. I just moved down here with my sister. I'll be going to University of Distric Columbia soon. I'll also hopefully be starting to work at the naval base in bethesda. I don't know anyone here other than my sister and her friends whom I don't like too much. So if anyone is in town and want to hang out or go drinking there are tons of bars near me. 215-906-2524. Even if you need help with your car. LMK...Chris.

I live like 10 mins(in a supra.lol) from dc off of 295, my car's down rite now though. i blew out my 6th cylinder so im gettin a new engine put in within the next month.

5l_eater

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT !
Jan 17, 2007
Maryland
Whats up just wanted to throw in im in walodrf ,md
id be down for a meet if i can get my 1j running its been 3 months