New Here.

A92Supra4Life

Banned
Oct 27, 2005
Madison Heights
Hey, my name's Felix.. I own a 1988 and a 1987 Toyota Supra, both turbo, one auto and manual.

The '88 is currently under the knife getting built up... the '87 I recently picked up.

I've been lurking around for quite a while, and everyone on here is a big help... I think it's finally time to become a part of the community and everything, so here I am.

I'll snap a couple pics of the two Supra's later.

A92Supra4Life

Banned
Oct 27, 2005
Madison Heights
welcome welcome why did you pick 92supra? just curious

When I first joined, I was suppose to buy a 1992 Toyota Supra turbo, teal. Went and looked at it and it was messed up.

dang your 16 with 2 supra
WELCOME to the obsession

how do u get your funds for the car??
u do all the work yourself??

I work for my dad, he buys cars from auctions, I fix them and then sell them.

And yeah, I do ALL the work by myself, unless I have some other Supra buddy's to keep my company, otherwise, I've already done engine swaps, tranny swaps, BHG jobs..and I've loved every part of it.:love:

Felix....you seem so familiar. Do I know you?

Did you get your timing set?

Yup, set the timing, I'm starting to think the IC is cracked somewhere... cause pipes are all good, vacuum lines are good, and I'm pulling about 20-21Hg, but like 2psi. but I have a couple spares plus an upgrade.:naughty:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Heeeeeey, coincedently, they live just minutes away from eachother!

No, seriously though, Felix is a good cat. He's only 16 and since he first told me about his first BHG, he's had the utmost amount of motivation to do it and he's done it himself and aside from having a so-called heavy foot, he's a damned good Supra owner. ;)

Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Ummmmm...weird.

My 2nd post in this thread (Post #9)...I just typed out in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom...and it sent it in as Post #9 instead of what this one now is (Post #12).........WTF?!?! :dunno:

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
A92Supra4Life said:
Yeah I know him... I should probably ask a moderator if I can change my username.

I promised everyone pics... and they ARE coming.. but the new Supra is under construction.. so if everyone will just wait another couple days I will be posting BEFORE and AFTER pictures.

so is he retarded in real life too?

A92Supra4Life

Banned
Oct 27, 2005
Madison Heights
Brewster said:
so is he retarded in real life too?

A little bit.. I'm not sure exactly what happend on here. But here's a little peak at the Supra I recently picked up...

suprapeakck4.gif

Yup.. that's all you get.. one picture. Come around Wednesday or Thursday.. everyone gets a nice little surprise.. including myself!:naughty: :icon_bigg

Edit: I didn't do the body work.. otherwise I wouldn't have oversprayed the windshield and such.. but it needs to get replaced anyways cause it's cracked.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
A92Supra4Life said:
Edit: I didn't do the body work.. otherwise I wouldn't have oversprayed the windshield and such.. but it needs to get replaced anyways cause it's cracked.
Looks like a strong starting point! Hopefully it turns out for the best for you, and good luck with your build! We need progess pics in the buildup section tho :icon_bigg

A92Supra4Life

Banned
Oct 27, 2005
Madison Heights
dsc05850fp9.jpg

dsc05851cc5.jpg

dsc05852my0.jpg

dsc05857su5.jpg

dsc05855bb8.jpg

Well like I said.. I did have a SURPRISE!!.. trim isn't back on yet, and the windshield isn't replaced. The car's also still dusty cause I can't really wash it for a about a month.

And unfourtantley the pics came out a bit the dark..

The black supra is a buddy of mine, Shane..