New from Dayton,Ohio area

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Hey whats up everybody? Thought I would introduce myself, my name is Josh. I own a 88 supra turbo targa, Ive been workin at it for close to a year now since I got it. Dont have any pics yet but soon will post some towards spring and summer because it will be getting painted along with a few mods as well. So far on mods it has:57 trim ct,3"turbo back exhaust,2.5"hardpipes,spearco fmic,custom cai with k&n filter,built 7mgte bored .20 over,mild port and polish on wastegate,both manifolds,head,Walbro FP,J-tube bypassed,aeromotive afpr,aem uego,greddy profec b,maft pro speed density setup still in the works,6 puck clutch, methanol injection and a few others im forgetting. Will be alot more to come this spring and summer but glad to be a member of supramania with everbody!

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
xXSupramanXx;1513367 said:
Bout time you made an intro josh. post some pics asap
Yea i know Chris I need some good pics of the supra I dont have any good ones lol...Let me know when you are doing your swap im def. down

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
ALRIGHT!!!

I get to be the first person NOT from Ohio to Welcome you in this thread! :biglaugh:

Although, I'm not far away. I hope to see you (as well as everyone else here that's posted) at the Indianapolis Annual May 7-9, 2010. :)

Good luck with finishing your build... Would love to see pictures when you have them available.

Jeff

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Boost Lee;1514114 said:
ALRIGHT!!!

I get to be the first person NOT from Ohio to Welcome you in this thread! :biglaugh:

Although, I'm not far away. I hope to see you (as well as everyone else here that's posted) at the Indianapolis Annual May 7-9, 2010. :)

Good luck with finishing your build... Would love to see pictures when you have them available.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff, I am looking forward to having the supra close to done around May or so...Im definitely going to come to the annual meet to meet you guys and see your badass supras!!...I will have pics very soon since the weather has been bad and I have been busy...thanks again man!