New from Alabama

Mowgli87

Jun 4, 2009
Alabama
Hey guys, I'm David. I'm from Fort Deposit (near Montgomery) and I'm currently a junior at Auburn. I have a mkIII that is currently in a water induced coma. The block is trashed because I was an idiot and let it sit up for a few years with a BHG :: facepalm ::.

I don't really have big power plans, but I would like to get the car back on the road. I have been weighing my options for a couple weeks, and have decided to just bring it back to life with in NA form for now. The primary deciding factor has been money. I just don't feel like pouring much money into a NA car right now.

I also have an '04 GTI 1.8T as a DD, so there is not really a pressing urgency on the Supra.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. We won't hold the Auburn thing against you since you have such great taste in vehicles......:biglaugh:

Mowgli87

Jun 4, 2009
Alabama
Thanks for the warm welcome...I didn't realize we have so many mkIII enthusiasts in Alabama.

ForcedTorque said:
We will need pictures of said car

hmmm...I'd rather not at the moment. I'm kinda ashamed of the state I have allowed the car to get to. Currently it's up on jack stands with the motor disassembled.

suprahero;1343320 said:
Welcome to Supramania. We won't hold the Auburn thing against you since you have such great taste in vehicles......:biglaugh:

Don't worry I've been bleeding crimson and white ever since I can remember. I'm just at Auburn for engineering :D.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Welcome, my fellow aSpeeder. Good to see you here.

I believe phillyd is on here too. I drive by his Supra pretty often.

Crimson Tide?? C'mon guys....:nono: War Eagle :evil2:

Mowgli87

Jun 4, 2009
Alabama
mkthree92;1344737 said:
Welcome, my fellow aSpeeder. Good to see you here.

I believe phillyd is on here too. I drive by his Supra pretty often.

Thanks! Haven't seen you at the meets in a while...are you still around Auburn?