New CEA Billet 6266 and 6766 on a 7m

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Can we get some people posting some hp and tq numbers with either of these turbos on a 7m and list your mods? I'm looking to purchase one of these turbos this weekend but I would like to know what to expect and the only results I can seem to find are from 2jz's. where's the 7m support?

Eman14j

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!
Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
Well I just ordered a new precision 6768 cea ported h divided cover .96ar dbb. They'll ship it friday I'm gonna be putting it all together hopefully within next month and tuned. I have a fully built 7m with meth kit and aem ems which I'll have professionally tuned. I'll let ya know and toss up the dyno sheet hopefully way before february.

Eman14j

Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
*Correction* Its a Precision 6766 CEA Ported H Divided 1.00 ar DBB. I just got it today super stoked I'm redoing my Intake to a FFIM I have everything I need just gotta quit going to work all the time lol I'll let ya know how it works out still :)

Rcks4me

Nov 3, 2011
fresno ca, usa
Eman14j;1792466 said:
*Correction* Its a Precision 6766 CEA Ported H Divided 1.00 ar DBB. I just got it today super stoked I'm redoing my Intake to a FFIM I have everything I need just gotta quit going to work all the time lol I'll let ya know how it works out still :)

How did it do??

Eman14j

Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
Almost done just need get the wiring complete, mount up my exhaust which is just a 3 1/2 down pipe coming out right behind the right front tire, by thursday I'll have my throttle cable pieces that I gotta measure out and cut, make a little mount for my new coils wire them in... That's about it. I have everything but the throttle cable but the will be in soon... O almost forgot hook up my new meth kit. Believe me there is no one more stoked to see how she does then me lol I've been piecing this together for years.

Eman14j

Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
I will update as things get finished. This build has been in the works from getting the cash to slowly buying all the parts since Jan 2009 when I blew my motor :( so I figured go all out and never worry about it again.

throttle cable is a go got it on this morning

still need to complete

-finish making brackets for LQ9 coils
-install of NM_Motorsports SSv2 and the Marlin Crawler Shifter Socket & Urethane Shifter Bushing
-I got wires everywhere right now under the hood cause I'm deleting a bunch of stuff out of my engine wiring harness since i'm running AEM EMS
-the welder F'ed up my wastegate flange cause he is a incompetent douche so I had to order another one, different welder this time
-install meth kit
-bolt up downpipe to shorty exhaust ;)

once all is finished break in time for the motor since this is a fresh build

Finished and ready

motor spec's, 7m of course ;)
-Eagle Rods
-Wiseco Pistons
-Brian Crower Springs and Retainers
-Ferrea Valves
-Brian Crower Cams 272/272
-Titan Cam Gears
-3 angle valve job
-arp's

Intake and IC info
-3 1/2" TB FFIM by Sethron
-3 IC piping
-Godspeed IC in/out 3"
-4" K&N filter

Exhaust
-3 1/2" downpipe extended out behind the front passenger tire

Turbo
-Precision divided 1.00ar 6766 CEA BB Ported S cover had to switch from the ported H cause it was all over one of my exhaust runners
-real Tail 44 waste gate
-T4 divided manifold

trans
-R154
-Lightweight Flywheel with arp bolts
-ACT HD performance clutch and PP

A bunch of Misc. upgrades but not really gonna matter for HP i think Rad, Fans, Oil Cool, etc.

*********if you have any questions feel free to ask about specs**********

Last edited:

Eman14j

Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
I'm gonna push the turbo to the limits with race fuel and see what it does. Then gonna set the final tune for 91oct with water/meth kit.

I ordered a 1” t4 divided spacer so I'm gonna be mailing the turbo back to precision this week I really want the ported H cover. what's nice is they'll do the swop free I just gotta mail it back. its been bugging me but I really want all I can get out of this turbo and the ported h helps.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Really know one else has dyno numbers from the 67 series turbos on a 7M?? I ran a 6767 for quite sometime on my 7M. I made 471RWHP on 19psi and a massive PRE-turbo leak. The gasket between the turbo and manifold was blown out. However, I still put up some healthy numbers. Later I fixed the gasket and the car was even faster. It was truly an amazing turbo to run around with.

teamslow

Sep 6, 2006
New Jersey
Eman14j;1809140 said:
I'm gonna push the turbo to the limits with race fuel and see what it does. Then gonna set the final tune for 91oct with water/meth kit.

I ordered a 1” t4 divided spacer so I'm gonna be mailing the turbo back to precision this week I really want the ported H cover. what's nice is they'll do the swop free I just gotta mail it back. its been bugging me but I really want all I can get out of this turbo and the ported h helps.

Where did you buy your 1" T4 spacer? I need one.

Eman14j

Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
closer to finishing

p1830536_1.jpg

that is the CEA 6766 DBB ported H 1.00AR doesn't it look perdy :)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
that is one short ass manifold I think shortest ever

did ya just weld it to the head ?

Last edited:

Eman14j

Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
NashMan;1830640 said:
that is what short ass manifold i think shortest ever

did ya just weld it to the head ?

LOL no welding to the head here,

its not the size that matters, its what ya do with it <--- Joke ;)

and I'm loving how short the shifts are with your product. I haven't had a chance to drive my car yet but I'm very excited about that and just getting this puppy back on the road for break-in. I'm hoping for it to be soon. Still need to get wires wrapped at the near the AEM EMS and worked in, mount the radiator properly, get the SSQV3 put on the IC pipe... i think thats about it. I have some other things I want to put on but thats not needed for break in.

87targa

Nov 14, 2005
Utah
dyno number should be posted with the dyno used. i have both a 2wd (soon to be 4wd) dynojet and a 4wd mustang. if you got 600 on a mustang or a dyno dynamics then you are fairly close to 900 on a dynojet. this is a fact (at least on my dynos) since we had a 1000hp (according to a dynojet) supra run on mustang dyno and put down around 750 and an fd put down 260ish on the mustang and 330 or so on the dynojet (same day). HUGE difference. i have a 6766 nonbb and i will guess on a mustang dyno i'm going to put down around 400-420 at 15psi since i put down 346 at 11 psi on a broken 35r and 380 at 15psi with the 35r working but a bad tune. expecting close to 550 (which would be close to 700 on a dynojet) at 25psi on the mustang dyno.