new camaro or 89 supra???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
cant beat a factory warranty! although i was a little dissapointed that the camaro barely does better than a stock ls1 with a good driver. Traction is ftw

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
Isphius;1363016 said:
cant beat a factory warranty! although i was a little dissapointed that the camaro barely does better than a stock ls1 with a good driver. Traction is ftw

The new one also weighs a lot more than the 4th gens. I just don't know about that IRS. Hopefully its not a weak as the CTS-V's. It would be alright if it was along the same set up as the GTO.
They need to have a factory option for a Mouser 9" solid axle. That would be sick.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
4th or 5th gen SS or bust. Sounds like you are looking for something to play with out of the box, you need to tinker w/ the supra a little bit to be at their level of power/speed.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
savannahashlee;1362468 said:
In my book.. No Payments > Payments...Especially with this unpredictable economy

However, maybe what - 1% of America follows that ideal? It's no wonder the country is in the shitters financially. Let's finance 150k worth of vehicles, a 300k home and maintain a lavish lifestyle, all while on a 50k income. It's ingenious, I tell you!

Oh, PS: I'd never buy anything GM. Fuck Obama's pet project. At least Ford had some half decent business practices all things considered, and didn't accept bailout after bailout after bailout.

USPturbo89

COONASS MAFIA MEMBER
Nov 2, 2008
M-Town Avoyelles parish La.
well yall are right about the camaro and gm.... i dnt think ima get it cuz the value of it will most prob drop almost half when i take it off the lot... but ima keep my ol baby and get her in good shape... and yes im looking for fun rite outa tha box... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.