Never thought the day would come :(

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Well It happened, I was heading to go get some bolts for a motor build I was doing at the shop. I was traveling in the left lane heading south, In front and to the right of me was a Toyota Camry, It made a left turn from the middle travel lane in front of me cutting over two lanes in front, I slammed on my brakes but still hit the rear drivers side 1/4 panel on their car. Needless to say, my car is totaled now. Good thing she has insurance. I'm in a bit of shock right now but I'm okay. It hurts to look at my first car and how much work I've put into it, I just got it done and running on the new setup. New motor has just under 600 miles on it and I don't know if its okay...

Ill be back, and better than ever... don't worry! Just don't know how long it will take :/

p1811421_1.jpg

p1811421_2.jpg

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
This sucks.

That car had its records. I am sure you can find a new shell to swap everything over but the work load is enough to get you mad/pissed off/sad/cry. Everything in one. I hope you have all the receipts and got a police report and have some way of proving she cut you off.

Get all those receipts to show the RECENT work done to the car and try to get all the money you can. They will most likely total the car.

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
glad you're ok. sucks about the car. when will people learn how to drive? cars like ours are very hard to replace, unlike the camry that caused this.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Oh trust me, The cop wrote the report in my favor. She lied about a bunch of stuff and got a bunch of tickets too. Trust me Everything will be covered!

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Devin LeBlanc;1811446 said:
I'm okay physically, I'm gonna go to the doctor to get checked up anyways. We'll see how it all pans out.

You may feel alright RIGHT NOW... just wait a day or two later... ooooh the pain!
Thought you might prepare yourself for it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Oh, it can happen and does. Sadly. I have had two get crunched from knuckleheads. Sorry about your loss. Are you going to buy it back?

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
I towed the car back to the shop my brother owns and I work at. For sure I will be buying the car back, there is way to much stuff on it to let them take it.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Omg that happened to me, and it was also to my first car! :'( Oh, and it was also a everyone-has-that car that took out my Supra, but it was a Jetta in my situation. I'm so sorry man...I can imagine how you feel...

<shudders> the damage looks exactly like mine did. Glad you're ok.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
This was unfortunate and not planned. Sorry for your loss : [ The good news is your okay. These cars are great in collisions. I built a 1JZ for a guy 30 days later he got rear eneded at 65. He lived, really had zero issues, the car though was a little crunched in the back. Hope to see a new build thread bud, and hope your feeling alright.