Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
your not alone devin my first supra. although your was much nicer

[video=youtube;v6Qkel3iifc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Qkel3iifc[/video]

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
I know how you feel. I had a drunk driver in a acura TSX merge into my lane with me still in it. Resulted in me slamming on my brakes and blowing the horn as loud as I could. Even called the cops and reported it hoping he'd get pulled over down the road.

Sucks about the car but glad you're okay.

All the blood, sweat and tears gone in an instant but will not be forgotten.

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
Why did your wheels lock up? No ABS?

Any witnesses or did they drive away? Cool that the cop took it in your favor. I dont know how it is in Nevada, but usually if you have a modded car they point the finger in your direction. Not only do they blame the mods as a cause of the wreck, but you also get a big ass ticket for them as well.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Thanks IJ, I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if I didn't have the crash bar/bumper on. Thank god I did and my seat belt was on.

My car is a non ABS car.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Always hate to see someones work destroyed by someone else's careless driving. Hope whatever you do to rebuild works out well, and I hope they pull her license before she kills someone driving like that.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Devin LeBlanc;1811640 said:
Thanks IJ, I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if I didn't have the crash bar/bumper on. Thank god I did and my seat belt was on.

My car is a non ABS car.
sorry for the loss :'( sucks to see another nice supra bite the dust... and for no good reason. In my experience the non-abs ones brake better.... but I know what it's like getting in a hairy situation. you just tense up and jam on the brakes. now that i think about it though my car had carbon-ceramic brakes that wouldn't work unless you did jam on em.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Ugh... sorry to see Devin. I swear Toyota should sell bus passes to people who buy Camry's. You know damned well, if they cared in the slightest about driving, they wouldn't be buying a Camry... :nono: