Need Turbo tail wing ? Here.

mrnickleye

Love My Daily Driver !
Jun 8, 2005
Mojave Desert, Ca
I saw in their catalog that JC Whitney (.com) has 3 piece wings (spoilers) for the MKIII (turbo). I suppose you could fit one on a N/A, too. $149.99

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
The JC ones are quite good. You can't even tell it's a fake. The only problem is the LED lights in it are not as durable as the Toyota ones. After a few years they tend to go out and you'll have a few dead LEDs across the light. Other than that, it's a way better deal then buying a used one. They used to have it with the option of no LED....

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Experience from elsewhere, but it may be relevant here:
When I used to paint and repair bikes (did that briefly for others), I always found that the stock panels fit much, much better than the aftermarket stuff. I just sort of assumed that the same would hold true to aftermarket car parts also. I would take a used bike panel over a new aftermarket panel any day. My same logic goes to car parts too. Now just look out for any breaks or cracks and you are good to go. Also, even with new parts, you are going to find slight surface imperfections, so I am always assuming that I will do some slight body work to get the parts to the way I want them.

BTW, I am selling two wings in this forum, heheh, but I would have told you the same thing that I did regardless;)