Need to locate a fuse for parking & gauge cluster lights !!!

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
i turn on my key to start n when i turn on my lights , nothing works inside , or outside except the head lights, when i hit the brakes the brake lights work , turn signals works, but gauges , stereo lights , & the parking lights dont work, was thinking about just changing all the fuses !

MKIIIChucky

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
driver's kick panel. (near your left foot/dead pedal)

-shaeff

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
i found the 1 u where talkin about , it was for the parking lights , n for the gauge cluster it was the 15 in the middle row , in the middle ! thanks 4 the help

stakie

May 7, 2005
Neptune, NJ
Ok, cool. I'm glad that worked for you. My problem is the same as yours, but when i changed them, the fuses blow. I even put a 20A in there, same senario. SOmething is blowing my fuses. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gregory

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
dont put a larger amperage rating fuse in because the stock size keeps popping. it's popping for a reason. you have a short somewhere. it's time to break out the multimeter. ;)

-shaeff

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
shaeff said:
dont put a larger amperage rating fuse in because the stock size keeps popping. it's popping for a reason. you have a short somewhere. it's time to break out the multimeter. ;)

-shaeff

lol , i know what u mean there shaeff, put stock size the day after it happend n everything is all good , i have these projector style flip up lights but when u leave the parking lights on theres a little blu bulb in there that light up ! like to have them on when the sleepy eyes are halfway up ! :biglaugh: , but 1 of the wire that i spliced into the parking light on the drivers side was loose soo i guess thats what the problem , couse eveything is fine now

Attachments

• P1010042.JPG
    P1010042.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010055.JPG
    P1010055.JPG
    382.3 KB · Views: 13
  • new setup.JPG
    new setup.JPG
    365.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Supra side.JPG
    Supra side.JPG