Need some help finding these aftermarket parts for the GTE rebuild...

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
So Im doing HG job on my 87 GTE, upon taking her apart, I figured Im going to need to replace ALL intercooler piping, and all oil lines for the turbo, and if I have time.. every coolant hose on it. '

I want to get hard pipes for the IC lines and a new Turbo Inlet pipe, I really need to know what size to get for stock application.

The SS lines for the turbo, I need to replace the hard lines, everything that made taking that bitch off hard. I was wondering where I could get all this stuff pre made for our 7Ms...

Thanks guys!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Call DriftMotion for the intercooler piping, and turbo lines. Aaron will help you with everything you need. He's got all that stuff at decent prices, and any knowledge he has is free as long as you need it. He's the best I've ever dealt with, and he didn't mind my ignorance a bit.

If you just want stock replacements, call Champion Toyota and talk to Jeff Watson.....1-800-327-2087.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jon, I don't have a new accordian hose, but I may have a good one. I'll check when it quits raining. If I have it, it's yours.