NEED HELP electrical fast.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
alrighty, i gotta use my car here within an hour, my taillights and rear side markers will NOT turn on, i checked all the fuses, look good, all the bulbs, they are good, i dont know what to do, they worked last night,. i cant risk getting pulled over, i need to use my car, what should i do, its a 92 supra turbo auto

C

Chaz

Not sure about Toyota, but most cars fuse the taillights with the dash lights. Its a safety feature. If you dash lights aren't working, my bet is a fuse. They can look good and be bad, like most women.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
im really starting to beleive its the wiring, as i went to wallmart, everything died, was driving at night with absolutly no lighting what so ever, so i pulled into wallmart wiggled all relays etc, got everything working, just the taillights are still not working, but break lights etc work but yea, anyone live here near carlise?

termn8r2000

I'LL BE BACK..........
Apr 14, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
I had the same thing happen and found a factory splice under the rear seat that had corroded and broken. It was PITA to locate, but a cheap fix.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
yep i had the same problem... take an afternoon... and pull out the driver side rear trim... locate the wiring harness.... there will be three green wires comming from the tail light assembly and then it all is spliced into one green wire that leads up to the fuse box.... its a PITA yes .....

mine broke right at the factory splice....

good luck :icon_bigg