NEED HELP!! cars always low on battery

7mgte_supra

The Hmong Guy
Nov 4, 2006
chico, Ca
Okay, so i got my car swap into a jdm 7mgte, and now it keep dying because of low on battery. Does anyone know what might be the problem? its also showing the cps code and egr code as well. Just got a brand new denso starter and now going to go get a new alternater. Everytime i turn off my motor, the next time i come and turn it on, it wouldn't start. on the apexi turbo timer it would always indicate low battery. Do you guys think the alternater would be the problem? Also, my oil pressure gauge doesn't work. May that be the cause of a shortage?

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Well the fist thing you need to do is this... get a test light.. take off the neg cable and hook test light to battery and other end to neg cable... if it lights up and real bright its a short.. or something on... start pulling fuses till it goes out... or unplug things you have hooked up... turbo timmer .. ele oil guage... stuff like that... when light goes out.. you have found the problem

7mgte_supra

The Hmong Guy
Nov 4, 2006
chico, Ca
HommerSimpson;1013207 said:
Well the fist thing you need to do is this... get a test light.. take off the neg cable and hook test light to battery and other end to neg cable... if it lights up and real bright its a short.. or something on... start pulling fuses till it goes out... or unplug things you have hooked up... turbo timmer .. ele oil guage... stuff like that... when light goes out.. you have found the problem

alrite thanks well do that this weekend, since i be having school and work.

7mgte_supra

The Hmong Guy
Nov 4, 2006
chico, Ca
i charge my battery all the time. then it does after i start it..and drive it..then parked at school come back, try to start..dies...it's really pissing me off.