Natalya has a 1JZ! (56K Go Home)

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Nov 20, 2006
WNC
Be careful. That 1j is gonna have a little more muscle than your old GE. haha you will love it and it will def. be worth the money and wait.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Who cares if he didn't install it himself, swapping an engine is no easy task and if he's ballin enough to let an awesome proffessional company like Driftmotion that specializes in this stuff do it for him, then power to him!

Nice build, looking forward to progress. :)

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Man i've been hella trouble finding used 7Ms for clients. Its like 1J's are plenty and the USDM 7M is the rare engine now, lol. I found a 1J clip for $2300 and a 2JZ clip w/ getrag for $1900. I'm contempating picking up the 2J clip and getting rid of my long block

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Oh yeah, i plan on single. I was just commenting on the completeness of the clip. Only thing is i gotta scrounge up $2K now to get it.
Hey do you still need a smog? My guy said he'd do it.

And BTW, my wife and i are having a baby girl!

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Nope an actual human! I calculated for NASA i will need 605hp out of the 2J for TTU class. I'll run the 7M w/ 381hp for TTR. That'll be easy to do on the 7M. So i will stay 7M for 1-2 seasons at least :( But at least that will give me plenty of time to save and build a thorough 2J

BTW, i like the Jay Z in your engine bay, looks good ;)