NASA US Drift April 23-24, Firebird raceway

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
I'll be there for sure taking pictures, hopefully I won't be the only supra there like last time!

1. US Drift Novice Program - $199 gets you the HPDE1 school on Saturday, then US Drift on Sunday. Normal price is $149/day, so this is a good deal.

2. US Drift on Sunday - $149 for 4, 20 minute drift sessions on the FIR roadcourse.

NOTE: If you have never run US Drift or have not run with NASA in the past 12 months, you MUST go through the HPDE1 Novice program. You can either do both days for $199, or just the Novice school for $149, then perhaps run the next US Drift event May 8th. I know who is "legal" for US Drift and who isn't, so if you sign up for drift and try and skip the novice school, you'll be bumped down into HPDE1.

More Details:

-Usual tech inspection that includes: Proper seat belts, no excessive leaks, battery tied down, seat bolted to the floor (duh!), windshield intact, tires in good condition, brakes in good condition etc.

-Must have helmet, there are no loaner helmets.

-Passengers are allowed in US Drift, there is a $10 fee for passengers

-We will be driving the Firebird Main track.

-Spectators are free.

Online registration is open now:

https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=242

FirebirdCompleteWStrip.jpg

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Oh wow its at firebird huh... to bad it happends on my girlfriends b-day :( shes not into drifting... :(

EDIT: I forget how much she loves going around corners being pushed back into the seat but i doubt if she would want to come...