Nacho Libre is out today!!!

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
what?! this movie was AWESOME! I laughed so hard and I felt jack black MADE this movie what it was. I mean, SPANDEX?! Clinching his butt cheeks?! You don't get better than that. Sure, jack black normally plays roles that are a little more in debth but meh.. i liked it.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Would rather watch "School of Rock" 20 more times than "Nacho Libre"

Just not my cup o' tea

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
it wasn't nearly as bad as ENVY was. i had high hopes for that movie. :nono:

-shaeff

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jack Black is hilarious, no one doubts that, but I doubt he'll be up for an Oscar anytime soon......................;)

I think if you go to it wanting to laugh your ass off and have a good time, you'll enjoy it. If you go there expecting to be moved by a brilliant performance, you may want to save your thirty dollars. I haven't seen it yet, but I will try to go see it, and I'll be one of those wanting to laugh my ass off and have a good time..................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hate to hear all of these negative reviews. Now, if I go watch it and hate it, I'll get a bunch of I told you so's..................:biglaugh: , but if I like it, then I'll get a bunch of "you're a dumbass"......................:biglaugh:

I can't take the pressure.........:weak:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good one Tanya,
That doesn't stop you from driving it, and I doubt this will stop me from going and watching the movie. I'm a little hardheaded at times...............:biglaugh:

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
suprahero said:
Jack Black is hilarious, no one doubts that, but I doubt he'll be up for an Oscar anytime soon......................;)

I think if you go to it wanting to laugh your ass off and have a good time, you'll enjoy it. If you go there expecting to be moved by a brilliant performance, you may want to save your thirty dollars.

$16.99 USD

total price = $18.39

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII N00b said:
$16.99 USD

total price = $18.39

I was being somewhat sarcastic at the price of the movies now. If you buy a five dollar coke and a six dollar bag of popcorn and a four dollar bag of Krunch bites then you're not far away from thirty dollars. You laugh, but that's what I've got to have to watch a movie...................:biglaugh: