n00b from Az

ChrisBnAZ

Nov 6, 2007
AZ
Hey, just checkin in...I'm Clints (Zerocool), roommate...I'm a muscle car guy, but I own an 88 NA Supra...I originally wanted to do an LS1 swap in it, but haven't had much luck find anyone thats done it already in a MK3, and I don't have the resources for the custom fab work that would come with it...So, it's looking like a single 1JZ similar to clints is in my future.

Here's a couple pics..(Within the next month or two, the front/rear bumpers will be painted and it'll have 89+ taillights and 89+ 3piece spoiler.)

p820359_1.jpg

p820359_2.jpg

p820359_3.jpg

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Welcome to the site! Thats a very nice NA u have there. I like the way it sits and those wheels are nice.

jtran8

Supramania Contributor
Mar 29, 2007
wichita kansas
Welcome to "Supramania " one of the best supra website on earth . Nice supra ! 1jzgte swap is a good plan . Many supra owners on this forum have done that .:icon_bigg

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
So I guess supra's are finally growing on you:naughty: , If I remember right you didn't like supras, Maybe I'm wrong i'm probably thinking of some one else, anyways good luck with that 1jz swap.:icon_bigg

ChrisBnAZ

Nov 6, 2007
AZ
noah89t said:
good looking car. are you completely out of the muscle, or are you just starting a new project with the supra?

I'll never be completely out of muscle..Its in my blood/heart and soul. I just can't leave anything I own stock, so I figure I'll have some fun with the Supra. :)

ChrisBnAZ

Nov 6, 2007
AZ
bluemkiii said:
So I guess supra's are finally growing on you:naughty: , If I remember right you didn't like supras, Maybe I'm wrong i'm probably thinking of some one else, anyways good luck with that 1jz swap.:icon_bigg

Nope that's me, lol.

99% of the time, when I make fun of supras on our forum it's all in good fun. You should hear the conversations we have sometimes of Supra vs LS1. Funny shit, but just in good fun and cheap entertainment lol.