My Supra Featured in Import Tuner Magazine's February 2009 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
i saw the mag at 8 in the morning at walmart before i even knew about it... i was just wasting time as the GF shopped.... i went trough it from the back page forward and first noticed the wheels and was like... omfg thats looks like :aigo: then turned the page and was like :aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo: OMFG OMFG ahhhh.... supra... AHHHH :aigo::aigo::aigo:

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
IndyMK3;1203490 said:
i saw the mag at 8 in the morning at walmart before i even knew about it... i was just wasting time as the GF shopped.... i went trough it from the back page forward and first noticed the wheels and was like... omfg thats looks like :aigo: then turned the page and was like :aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo::aigo: OMFG OMFG ahhhh.... supra... AHHHH :aigo::aigo::aigo:

^^^LOLOLOLOL!!! :biglaugh: back page forward? u japanese!??!? LOL!

Thanx again to everyone else for the kind comments. I'm glad i can represent the mk3 proudly and instill in to the noobs who want these cars that rice is not nice and these old boxy 80's mobiles can still turn heads when done tastefully.

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
Nick Stonawski;1203870 said:

Thanx again to everyone else for the kind comments. I'm glad i can represent the mk3 proudly and instill in to the noobs who want these cars that rice is not nice and these old boxy 80's mobiles can still turn heads when done tastefully.

haha mk3s are streamlined bullets compared to the mk2...the rolling doorstop!

I do love those body creases though...mmm

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Nick Stonawski;1203870 said:

Turn heads? If I saw your car I would fall over! :biglaugh:

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
got my plaque today and cleaned out Borders and Ralphs of Manhattan Beach today of thier magazines! :biglaugh:

p1206950_1.jpg

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
picked up the mag thurs night. got the last one with a ripped corner. all good though. I just cant get over how that pos civic got the cover over your car. it is absolutely flawless in every way. not to mention would destroy every other car in teh mag also.

Its funny how you plaqued it like that. before checking in on the tread and noticing that. I actually ripped out and scanned in the pages to create something jsut like that for my wall. haha. this is some acheivement to get our cars out there and to show the world that the mk3 is the overall complete package for every and any car enthusiast.

GREAT JOB MAN!!!:icon_bigg

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
congradulations! well deserved of course, keep rakin' in the awards and representin' buddy!

how the hell was that first shot taken?
how do you manage to get a rolling shot with that much steering angle and a nice flame out of the exhaust as the cherry on top?
i'd really like to know ;)

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Congrats bro, your car is amazing, in my opinion PERFECT, if I changed anything for me to use itd be black otherwise I love it, I love the grey just a fan of black cars.

I sadly will not be buying the issue, I have given up on car mags as they rarely have supra's and when they do there is lil to no good pics and info for them, I get sick of every month all the mags feature a ton of shitty hondas, 240's and other lame ass overdone rides.

LOVE THE CAR BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
Wills7MGTE;1209264 said:
I sadly will not be buying the issue, I have given up on car mags as they rarely have supra's and when they do there is lil to no good pics and info for them, I get sick of every month all the mags feature a ton of shitty hondas, 240's and other lame ass overdone rides.

this one does!

Status
Not open for further replies.