My rental car (not bad for an auto v6 ford)

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Got a rental car for a few weeks because my little Honda CRX got stolen and i needed something to get around in (thank god for rental insurance :D )

Well i got 2010 Ford Fusion SEL AWD 240hp V6, And I'm going to jump out on a limb here and say its really not a bad car at all! It's Loaded with heated leather seats, satellite radio, key less entry, great sound system. Its got a 5sp auto with a manual mode and it gets from 0-60 in 6 seconds!!! So all in all it's not a bad free rental lol (well I payed for the rental insurance and some little punk stole my car so i guess it's not really that free lol). Anyways just thought id let it out there, that there's a ford that's half decent haha.

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Hit the speed limiter yesterday 180 kph or 110 mph for u yanks lol. And it got there surprisingly quick. Its no supra but not bad for a 3.0L V6. I was actually shocked. I'm loving the awd too haha

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
I hate to say it but......I raced my friends stock mk3 and killed it lol.....I almost shot myself for doing it but it was he who challenged my rental lol. From a dig with my awd he fell way back. But from a roll it was closer because of the damn shift lag in the fusions manuel mode lol. Only got him by 2-3 lengths lol. The mk3 was 100% stock.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Ford really got there act together a couple years back, they build some nice cars now. Good combo to the excellent trucks they've been building for an ungodly long time.