My rebuild :D

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Nice build! First time I've stopped in here. Hopefully these pics will give you the info you need:

DSC_0676.JPG

DSC_0665.JPG

DSC_0658.JPG

Blackdawg

Taco Soup..my rides
Oct 12, 2010
Wyoming
Thanks! I need to finish it..have never even driven the damn thing. And now am try to build up my Tacoma..sheesh..lol

anyways thanks for the pics! That helps a bit.

Where does the line go that comes off the water pump?? The really small one thats under the intake..I noticed you capped it off..thinking thats what im gonna do..

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Blackdawg;1785916 said:
Thanks! I need to finish it..have never even driven the damn thing. And now am try to build up my Tacoma..sheesh..lol

anyways thanks for the pics! That helps a bit.

Where does the line go that comes off the water pump?? The really small one thats under the intake..I noticed you capped it off..thinking thats what im gonna do..

Yeah I have to fight the urge to mod my IS300 too...so far I've been successful (it's bone stock)! If you are referring to the water line that wraps around the back of the block, that is what originally went to the throttle body. My 80mm throttle body doesn't have coolant ports so I capped it off. If you're using the stock intake manifold I would just route it back into the port under runner #2 though...just as easy and you won't be blocking the flow at all.

Blackdawg

Taco Soup..my rides
Oct 12, 2010
Wyoming
Sadly i think i am parting ways with the whole project :icon_frow

I got hooked on building up my Tacoma so i need more mod money for it..

Although right now i am think of keeping a lot of it to finish down the road of life i think.

Idk haha i was pretty set on selling it..but once i started posting up parts to sell...i didn't want to lol

Blackdawg

Taco Soup..my rides
Oct 12, 2010
Wyoming
Yea??...i think if i just put the motor and tranny back in..the fire would bit lit again...

seriously considering keeping it..but i could use the money bad too..

Blackdawg

Taco Soup..my rides
Oct 12, 2010
Wyoming
yea i have just sold some parts now tho. Think ill end up selling quite a few of them, but end up keeping the block and rolling chassis and tranny.

That way i can finish it officially when im done with college

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
Education>Project. Two money sieves, but one does happen to be more important than the other. Hope you keep your word and finish it after college, or I will spam "Son. I am disappoint." :evil2: