My Next Daily Driver.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
After we get the RSX paid off, or at least closer to paid off. I decided what I think I'd like to get for MY DD. (The RSX is hers)

c440156a.jpg

Subaru WRX Sport Wagon. I want Aspen White. Yup...that's my decision. Until next week. :D

Troyota

Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Yeah, I'm just looking for something reasonably quick, reliable, practical. I think this fits the bill nicely. Plus the insurance cost between an STi vs. a WRX is quite a bit. I've already got an AE86, 1JZ Supra, and soon to be Turbocharged RSX Type S. I think I've got enough semi/non practical fast cars.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
DonS1mpson said:
I was merely stating the facts.

How is that a fact?

Anyways, I'd rock that wagon! It's sexy :boink:

I'm lookin for a new DD too, hah, the Supra can't take being driven everyday at this point in time. Good luck on your search and whatever car you decide to buy I hope you enjoy it

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
DonS1mpson said:
thats a complete moronic response. It's simply special because it gets better MPG then the STi, and has less maintenance overall. My DD is a 97 subaru Outback, in winter its fun as shit and you need good winter tires to make soem cool videos ;).
Get the wrx, you won't be disappointed! (i am currentely planning a 5 speed + wrx motor swap into mien so we'll see how that goes!)

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
DonS1mpson said:

So a car is only special until something better comes along? The WRX was special until the STi came out? LOL.

For what it's worth, your Supra is nothing special, since it's not a MKIV.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Jeff Lange said:
So a car is only special until something better comes along? The WRX was special until the STi came out? LOL.

For what it's worth, your Supra is nothing special, since it's not a MKIV.
ooooh low blow :rofl:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
CryoSlash said:
thats a complete moronic response. It's simply special because it gets better MPG then the STi, and has less maintenance overall.

Not just that, but if it was say the first car you and your new wife (not "you" as in anyone particular on this forum, but you in a general sense) bought together, the first car you bought for your child, the first brand new car you ever bought, the first car you bought since graduating college, joining the military...etc..

Those situations could make a car more special than any Lambourghini, Ferrari, Saleen, STi, Supra...the list goes on, haha

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
sweet!

I'm debating either to get a 04/05 white/gold sti or a is300.. is is much cheaper but isn't as fast.. im going to keep it stock, no mods (thats what I say now though)

I want a 4 door dd, lol

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
tissimo said:
sweet!

I'm debating either to get a 04/05 white/gold sti or a is300.. is is much cheaper but isn't as fast.. im going to keep it stock, no mods (thats what I say now though)

I want a 4 door dd, lol

when you say "is is" it makes it look like you doubled the words. haha.

and yes i think the IS is a a sexy car, and the fact that the wagon has a 2JZ is cool.

Troyota

Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
^The Sedan has a 2JZ too...I like the IS300 it's another one of the cars that I'd love for a daily driver. I'm pretty sure that it'll be the WRX wagon, unless Mitsubishi decided to start selling the Evo Wagon in the states that is.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
tissimo said:
sweet!

I want a 4 door dd, lol

g35 sedan is a lot faster than the is300 and around the same price. also, if you want my opinion, after having driven both cars many times, i went with the infiniti. though it was the coupe, the 4 door is basically the same car.

Troyota

Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
My friend has a G35 Sedan...that car is pimp!!! It's hella quick too. I still think I like the IS300, maybe it's a Toyota thing.