Supracentral;1716142 said:
This. Let's see the profile.

alright alright guys here ya go :)

p1716197_1.jpg

p1716197_2.jpg

digihonk82

Mar 28, 2011
Olathe, KS
This goes without saying....but I'm just going to say it. WOW!!! I never thought the two tone job could make our cars look sooo sick. And the addition of those wheels...MAN I'm fully digging it.

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
Bluechulappa;1716261 said:
Nice Derek! Now you need to get some paint onthe bumpers and the front nose panel! I wasn't feeling the white until I saw them on the car! Looks great man...

I have to agree, I was thinking you should paint the car white and then it would look sick!! But it looks great even with the 2 tone paint. What paint did you use?

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
thanks for the feedback and kind words guys. I rattle canned the wheels the car is staying two tone :) i like it and it grew on me. I didnt know how the wheels would look but now that they are on the car i like them even more. They rub in the front just a lil it rubs the fenderwell screws so im going to find a fix for it. I think i can get away without roling the fenders.

I wonder if this qualifies for the wheel showcase thread it looks pretty aggressive to me :)

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
JDMMA70;1716412 said:
thanks for the feedback and kind words guys. I rattle canned the wheels the car is staying two tone :) i like it and it grew on me. I didnt know how the wheels would look but now that they are on the car i like them even more. They rub in the front just a lil it rubs the fenderwell screws so im going to find a fix for it. I think i can get away without roling the fenders.

I wonder if this qualifies for the wheel showcase thread it looks pretty aggressive to me :)

Looks like it's been lowered, so yea, I'd say you qualify. Nice wheels!