My new toy!

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Well, the Supra has been up on blocks having a turboectimy for awhile now, and I've discovered how much fun liter bikes are... :)

Here is my new toy.
p465475_1.jpg

Here is the old toy. (Just sold it.)
p465475_2.jpg

The KTM was fun, but I found I was riding 99% of the time on the street, so no need for an enduro. (It's a 620 RXCe, so a pretty dang nice bike for going off road, and plenty capable on the street, but nothing like the 06 FZ1 is around town!)

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I had the chance to buy an FZ1 for 4 grand from a friends dad. Its a sweet bike for sure, but too much bike for a no-experience-rider like myself. Nice bike.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
nice bike man, hopefully i'll be getting a triumph daytona by next year. love those bikes...

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nice Adjuster!!!!
Bikes are fun here is the dragbike after the new pipe!!! Kinda looks funny without the lower plastic but oh well...

p465979_1.jpg

p465979_2.jpg

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
thats hotness...i went to the triumph dealership in manyunk way back...loved it, couldnt get the loan tho. I might be able to get away with it now but im kinda tight with bills and such at the moment, we'll see wat happens in the spring.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I chatted with some guy on a ducati 999R at the gas station the other day. Great looking bikes, but I never liked the sound of a Vtwin honestly.

that fz1 looks awesome in red. as far as looks, I'm partial to the honda 600RR

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Thanks guys! My brother just bought a CBR1000RR in black, and we are hoping for more nice days around here to ride. (Only have been able to make it out one time, and it was 34f, so pretty cold.)

I'm really looking forward to spring! (And doing some mods to this bike.)

That Speed Triple is a great naked bike. I'm getting older, so I like haveing the upright bars and faring on my FZ1, but I looked at the Honda 919 as well. (Just a faring away and it was less money, but I really liked the red FZ1, and even more with the 3 part lower faring which I might get later.)

Doing what I do for a living, I'm trying to be the safest rider out there, and my goal is never to touch pavement with anything other than my tires... We will see how long that lasts. (The KTM only fell over when I was not on it... )

I'm actually pretty sane when I'm riding so far, and I hope to stay that way. (Compared to driving the Supra for example...)

My brother's CBR is pretty dang quick! (I think they are about 150hp at the rear wheel, and mine is like 130rwhp, but only in the top gears. Yamaha limited the power to about 115 in 1-3rd, so it is no wheelie bike, that's a good thing for now :))

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
throw on some pipes and do some suspention work and you will love it. if i could get a bike, i would but the people in CT cant drive for shit. they cant see my 02 black altima in the middle of the day let alone a bike.