my new project 89 supra turbo 3E5 RED

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
xxxotiknightz said:
This frightens me just slightly. :nono:

Don't put your two cents in. Then edited it out just to suit your homophobic ways.":nono:" You know thats how rumors get started.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
Do I sense some jealousy? You know, Ken won't mind if I have two wives.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
ForcedTorque said:
Any news on the car??????????? How's it running? Any GOOD pictures of it? Have you dyno'd it lately?

cars running excellant running 10psi for now and it pulls very hard for 10psi...

took some late this evening need to go look to see how they came out if they came out right ill post some if not ill have to wait and take some when its more light outside.. was starting to get dark when we took pics...

antman said:
Haha. I am gonna try and hook up with ken today and get those pics.
Man, she runs strong. He's running 10 lbs but I swear it feels like more.

im running 10 lbs... yes it is pulling very hard for 10lbs but it is 10 lbs... youve seen the guage but it does feel very nice.....

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
We were just passing the time Ken. Knightz had me crakin up LOL.. Ok, back on topic. Whats up with those grimlins lossening your turbo.

suprarcr89

the gremlins dont like the ct26 and are trying to get me to put on a new bigger turbo so they went ahead and started loosening it for me early I told them im not ready yet....

Knitz I didnt put the turbo on to begin with...... but its tight again now and all is good.....

shes boosting and driving excellant.....

Last edited:

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
You tell those grimlins. Next time. Drop that bad boy off on my door step.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
Was your turbo shot knightz?

Ken: pics have been sent. Thier much better.

suprarcr89

decided to post what ive been doing.. mostly been driving and enjoying the supra. im fixing all the little quirks.. getting ready for fuel upgrades and turbo....

this is what ive done this weekend to it...

well I had a oil leak that was getting on my nerves...( front crank seal :icon_evil).. So I replaced the front crank seal, oil pump driveshaft seal, and put in new timing belt since other one got some oil on it from seal leaking.... so oil leaks are all gone now.....

Now ive got to take care of the pesky powersteering leak... its the pressure line... So to take care of this I ordered a driftmotion ss powersteering line tonight to replace the pressure line... much easier to deal with than the stock pressure line... once thats installed no more leaks.:icon_razz

also in near future i will be getting a dual fal electric fan setup to replace the motor driven fan...

I also did a compression test on it a couple of weeks ago to make sure engine was healthy before i started making plans to mod..... that test turned out great I knew she was healthy just had to make sure..

car is driving and running great now... boosting it at around 10-12 psi for right now until i get the fuel upgrades in....

Last edited: