My new build and Overhaul on the supra!!

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Just read your entire build (even your last build lol) and things seem to be working out great! Get some more exterior pics..

Oh and what kind of numbers are you expecting from this build? We can always play that "I'm dynoing soon, guess my numbers" game LOL.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

For shits and giggles..

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Yes, I was at that meet lol.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Sorry guys, iv been really busy and my internet has been screwing around with me. So far the car is driving really nice, only problem was i had to get a new ISC valve. When i was tightening mine down the metal flange on it broke. So I couldn't bolt it back on. Just got the new valve in the mail today, and going out to put it on. So now i should be able to finally hit some boost and work on a tune.... And i need to find the cord for my camera, cause right now i cant upload any good photos or videos of the car with out it. sorry

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
hey man hows that turbo treating you? im also in the process of redoing my setup..i did a full rebuild with npr pistons -_- 31 miles in i decided to get some probe pistons and im on the edge and about to buy the same turbo .68 back half..just wanted info on the spool and your build looks great!

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
He traded it for an Eclipse after all this. lol

I didn't know you went MAFT Pro and stuff too...

Also, FML why did I sell the red Supra lol