my new 92 Supra pic thread

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
supra90turbo said:
so whats the deal with the pig?

I got it from the Toyotafest event they have here in socal last year. It was a promotion for the new Yaris(well new to US). It says TOYOTA on one side and Yaris on the other. I took a bunch of them and put decided to put it on the dash in my blue car. Don't ask me why. :dunno: naturally I transferred it over to the black car now.

I try to remind myself to save money instead of blowing it all continuously when I look at the pig. you know... pig, piggy bank, money savings. It's not working so far.:icon_conf

At one time last year, I really wanted to buy a Yaris since it's a pretty damn nice daily driver type. I still do, but it's not really gonna happen.

and it makes a cool conversation piece :dunno:

on another note, I lost one of my blinker covers last night. The side screw came out and it flew over my car at about 120mph -_- The other side of the cover was ziptied to the body and the corner of the cover is still hanging there at the ziptie where it broke off.

my car looks like a pirate right now. ARRRGGG matey

the wind be movin reAl f@sT @ 120 for realz.

SupraBlur

Nov 16, 2006
Hollywood, CA
the signal covers just weren't meant to be.

That's ok, on my white car i hit a dip, which moved my bomex bumper, which popped my grill out that had the "2.5 TWINturbo" emblem.

Twice.

So I actually purchased 3 during my white car ownership, which is why I don't even care that even the factory Toyota one is missing on my current car.

-Ray

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I just got word that my wheels were found in Japan.
woohoo.gif

If I didn't already mention it before in the thread, they are Advan SA3R wheels. I found a set about a month ago and called in to go look at them. Unfortunately, they were already sold by one of the other employees by the time I got off work and went down there.

Those were 17s. The ones that will be shipped over here from Japan are 18s, which is ok with me. Sometime around June.

They look like this(not the actual wheels I'm getting.)

9v8q40.jpg

On that note, I won't need my current Advans when my new ones come in. So if anyone is interested at all, you can start saving up. :]