my new 92 Supra pic thread

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Here's some decent pics of the car (finally) I took more but they didn't come out good. I'll try again tomorrow. anyway. here they are. 1J with mods and stuff. Not really feeling the plate the previous owner had on it. Gonna change it to 1JOEZEE when I register the car.

p471195_1.jpg

p471195_2.jpg

p471195_3.jpg

p471195_4.jpg

p471195_5.jpg

more pics during the day tomorrow

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
first one to post.......that car is

HOTTTTTTTTT!

Great job getting rid of that blue one and getting this one.

Kyle, great job getting rid of that NA and getting a twin turbo............:biglaugh:

I know you're getting a whale tail, but she's gorgeous just the way she is.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
first one to post.......that car is

HOTTTTTTTTT!

Great job getting rid of that blue one and getting this one.

Kyle, great job getting rid of that NA and getting a twin turbo............:biglaugh:

I know you're getting a whale tail, but she's gorgeous just the way she is.

to tell the truth, I'm not sure if I'm going to use the gracer spoiler or not. The car looks great as it is now to me. I'll probably put it on but take it off again. We'll see.

I'm glad I put the turn signal covers and lip on already. Same front end I had on the blue car but looks alot better in black IMO.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
3rd pic down is super hot Joe, looks like you need a tripod or a very steady hand for the other two

very sex0r

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Tanya said:
3rd pic down is super hot Joe, looks like you need a tripod or a very steady hand for the other two

very sex0r

yeah... needs tripod. Maybe I'll see if matt is free tomorrow. I know he takes super nice pics.

the camera was on the floor, that's why the 3rd one looks good. >_<

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
*drools*

Get some good pics. That car is super hot! I can see why you'd be having second thoughts about putting a spoiler on that; it just looks so clean. How's the paint up close? Is the clear in good condition? In any case, it sure is photogenic...

BTW that lip + the turn sig covers + black paint = heavenly...

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Way to Dump that blue car on that handicapped kid......:biglaugh:

Joe the new car is Hot!!!! I liked the gas station photos. Mabey you should go all out and take some pictures of the car at WalMart.......:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Just kidding we will take the photos anyway we can get them.....

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
robeats91t said:
*drools*

Get some good pics. That car is super hot! I can see why you'd be having second thoughts about putting a spoiler on that; it just looks so clean. How's the paint up close? Is the clear in good condition? In any case, it sure is photogenic...

BTW that lip + the turn sig covers + black paint = heavenly...

after having the car detailed today, the paint up close is pretty close to what it looks like in those pics. So glad I had it done. Money well spent and looks 10 times better.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
da89soup said:
Way to Dump that blue car on that handicapped kid......:biglaugh:

Joe the new car is Hot!!!! I liked the gas station photos. Mabey you should go all out and take some pictures of the car at WalMart.......:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Just kidding we will take the photos anyway we can get them.....

thanks, my gay blue bro

gas station was the best place to take pics at night because of the lighting.