My Money Pitt Build

01SvtSnakeBite

Turbo Time!
Jan 3, 2009
Sc
nice build... I've been thinkin of twin bosch 044's....might be something worth looking into? might not...idk haha gl man...

Bomberillo

Banned
Nov 14, 2008
Lynwood
01SvtSnakeBite;1348699 said:
nice build... I've been thinkin of twin bosch 044's....might be something worth looking into? might not...idk haha gl man...
Twin walbros with custom hanger wins. If one walbro was barely enough fuel two is twice what I need following IJ's guidelines.

01SvtSnakeBite

Turbo Time!
Jan 3, 2009
Sc
Bomberillo;1348704 said:
Twin walbros with custom hanger wins. If one walbro was barely enough fuel two is twice what I need following IJ's guidelines.

i was only referring to what alot of mustang guys do.(as they're high-output/quiet)... im sure two walbros would be more then adequate...just beware of knock-offs

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I use a pair of Aeromotive Coffee Grinders for 550rwhp ;)

gas16.jpg

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
Bomberillo;1348704 said:

IMO the walbro is a good pump but what you might look into is a surge tank fed by a walbro in the tank and then put a bosch 044 to make the pressure. Walbros are good at flowing a lot but not so good at making pressure.
The local tuners around here look down on the walblows as they call them:nono: