my first car !

gersain

Sep 1, 2011
Humble, Texas, United States
:icon_razz
just got this 7mgte mkiii last week and have ordered lexus afm(needed it) and i put together the interior after afm will come a metal head gasket with arp head bolts and then intercooler and all the piping or a whole new turbo kit
thanxs for reading to see my cars pic see them on my profile thats how i got the car btw will post new pic tommorow

mk3-4-me

May 19, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
your going to have to deck the block and head for the MHG.

Do ALOT of research on here about your car and goals. Its can all go bad so quick, you wont even know what hit you! lol belive me i know. Im finally doin stuff right and its been goin good for me. Ya you might have to wait a little bit for stuff, but its deff worth the wait.

Good luck!

Master_Spazez

Jun 4, 2011
SC
Yeah you want to plan everything out and when you price out stuff double it to account for "uh-ohs". Also study study these cars and drive it around getting a feel for what you absolutely want for the car before doing it.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
If your stock afm is bad, swap the Lexus electronics into the stock housing and run that. It's just three screws, and it wont run lean like that. Electronics are identical, the Lexus housing is just bigger. Definitely don't want to slap a Lexus on with stock fuel!

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Also use ARP Head Studs not Bolts not much different in price and way way better :)

Please listen to everyone and do not use the lexus AFM on stock Injectors