My FFIM...thoughts on it?

DavidBaustert

Nov 13, 2007
Dayton Ohio
p1215274_1.jpg

DavidBaustert

Nov 13, 2007
Dayton Ohio
There is a block welded on the backside with 5 1/8 NPT nipples and one 3/8 NPT nipple. I'm choosing not to run ISC for the moment being. Q45 TB.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
DavidBaustert;1215279 said:
I'm choosing not to run ISC for the moment being.

Can I ask why not? Dosent it ever get cold in Ohio? What about first start up on a brisk fall day?

I just ask why because it took me around 25 min. to make mine, not log at all. Super easy to make and easy to add not rather then once the FFIM is on the 7M.

Pic of mine
picture.php

DavidBaustert

Nov 13, 2007
Dayton Ohio
easternguy2005;1215289 said:
Do you think you'll have even boost in all the cylinders ?

It's been virtural flowed in a 3D modeling program. There was less than 2% deviance between runners when virtural flowed with water.

DavidBaustert

Nov 13, 2007
Dayton Ohio
92nsx;1215292 said:
Can I ask why not? Dosent it ever get cold in Ohio? What about first start up on a brisk fall day?

I just ask why because it took me around 25 min. to make mine, not log at all. Super easy to make and easy to add not rather then once the FFIM is on the 7M.

Pic of mine
picture.php

Eventually I will run an ISC. Just for now I need to get the car up and going. I'm a mechanical engineering student at the university of Dayton and I don't have alot of free time so I'm taking advantage of the free time over break I've got.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Looks much like Ron R's design for the short runner.

I love they way they turn out, and simplify the pipes issue, but I will not give up AC to have one. :)

(I know Ron R. makes a long runner version that retains AC and relocates the alternator down slightly.. But right now, it's not a consideration for my build or budget.)

Besids, the car should be able to make mid 600rwhp easy with the stock setup.

DavidBaustert

Nov 13, 2007
Dayton Ohio
Doward;1215526 said:
Parameters used?
Not really sure what you mean by this? Further explanation would probably yield a better answer.
suprafanatic;1215656 said:
how much for one to be made?
PM me for all pricing and ordering of intake manifolds. I never really intended on making/selling these but I could for some build funds.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
DavidBaustert;1216129 said:
Not really sure what you mean by this? Further explanation would probably yield a better answer.

Parameters used when it was virtural flowed in the 3D modeling program.

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Adjuster;1215842 said:
Looks much like Ron R's design for the short runner.

I love they way they turn out, and simplify the pipes issue, but I will not give up AC to have one. :)

(I know Ron R. makes a long runner version that retains AC and relocates the alternator down slightly.. But right now, it's not a consideration for my build or budget.)

Besids, the car should be able to make mid 600rwhp easy with the stock setup.

So,You didn't know I now make short runner version without having to ditch the AC? :) You don't have to give up the AC :D

sr3.jpg

sr2.jpg

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
jt2ma71;1216306 said:
So,You didn't know I now make short runner version without having to ditch the AC? :) You don't have to give up the AC :D

sr3.jpg

sr2.jpg

ron :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::::salute::

i dont have ac how much are your short runner FFIM's that remove ac