791.1 KB · Views: 34
  • rod.bmp
    791.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
milk? that's not bhg milkshake, that's aluminum! It won't let me upload them as jpegs for some reason.
5psi on a t3t4 60trim and Venom 55o's FTW!

Last edited:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Tosh, my sympathies go out to you buddy. Sorry I couldn't help you out with the oversized piston issue but anything else is probably available to you if need be..lmk..

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
everybody climb aboard the broken engine train!

I myself have the hole in the block mod. fun times

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
VanSupra said:
Tosh, my sympathies go out to you buddy. Sorry I couldn't help you out with the oversized piston issue but anything else is probably available to you if need be..lmk..

It's all good Don, Boltz hooked me up with a deal I couldn't refuse. I just need to make up my mind if I want to fix my cressida or my supra first....

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
soup said:
It's all good Don, Boltz hooked me up with a deal I couldn't refuse. I just need to make up my mind if I want to fix my cressida or my supra first....

Good deal Tosh, glad everything is working out for you. Chris is cool.

:)

boltz

Jun 17, 2005
Van
Thanks Don, I am pretty cool

soup: You ever get your crank pulley off?

He is rferring to me and my killer deal. But what was i going to do with a GTE block sitting in my garage any how. Granted it had no crank, but that is all it was missing. The good thing is that it had healthy OEM bores and pistons.

Any time i can i help.

I hope you have no problems with your build. Do your self a favor and ditch those venoms for a refund. contact the vemom guy. check the sticky post @ SF. some one claims they got their money back.

I have a set of OEM 440's & clips if you are in dire need to get running.