my car

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
:: angry ::eek:k i need to vent im fucking pissed im in walmart just to get a money order takes me 10 min tops.. i walk out to a bunch of mother fucking ass holes trying to breck in my car they had the door fucking open if i was 2 min later i would have walked out and my fuckin car would have been gone so this week or next im going to go get my alarm viper im thinking. but fuckin 3 mother fuckers tryed to breck in my car mid day in a walmart fucking parking lot what the fuck and how the fucking hell did they get in with out my facrotry alarm going off and with out scratching my fucking brand new paint. i wish i could have just had my fucking gun on me low life fucking scum like this need another hole in the head

leave my fucking supra alone asshats:: angry ::

ok sorry for the long rant but dam this pisses me off

MINA

Jan 19, 2010
sacramento
i think a sever beating would have occured but good thing you caught them bro...sorry to hear about that

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
no i was walking towards my car noticed door open 2 guys standing there one in it i called the cops and told them the cops are on the way get the fuck out of my car and started going off. gave the cops the plate number to the car they jumped into. the cops showed up we talked

.. and there was no way i could have taken 3 guys on im a small guy granted i am a black belt still its disaplen we learn and then smart we dont go brawling into a fight.

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
karlmk3;1504734 said:
no i was walking towards my car noticed door open 2 guys standing there one in it i called the cops and told them the cops are on the way get the fuck out of my car and started going off. gave the cops the plate number to the car they jumped into. the cops showed up we talked

.. and there was no way i could have taken 3 guys on im a small guy granted i am a black belt still its disaplen we learn and then smart we dont go brawling into a fight.

same thing i would have done..exept the fighting part, i always carry a screw driver ot wrench with me:icon_bigg

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
i have a beater bar with me at all times but it stays in my cars.... not alot of good this would have done granted i had my knife on me but... idk what they had cops are a better solution as much as i would have loved to have my pistol just to have taken them all out. we dont need any more scum. im moving out of thornton

MINA

Jan 19, 2010
sacramento
anger is hella of a drug it just so irritating to see low lifes mess with your hard work...i had some punks rip the wheels of my girls cooper s they were racing hart c5's and i missed them by few seconds cuz they dropped the car when they got the last wheel and the alarm went off

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
amazingly the only damage done was a scratch on the key hole and they broke the plastic guard piece under the stearing colum...

:cry: