my bitch and rant for the day

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
please excuse me if I make myself un-clear but last night I purchased a book for repairs on harley davidson shovelheads. since its my bike that I'm slowing building.

$30 bucks no big deal. ordered it last night. check my almost broke bank account today to see Amazon.com decided I need this prime club bullshit and tacked another $80 onto my order. which might I add overdrew my account and prompt me to haul ass down to the bank before fees hit me.

just got off the phone with some guy from India. very helpful but told me I automatically signed up with I registered on amazon just to buy my gf a cd for her bday. the guy informed me that it was my responsibility to cancel this crap I never knew I had but do to my timing of canceling whatever I had I will be re funded my $80.

but my cost of going into the bank and kissing ass to stop the overdraw not to mention the borrowing of money just in case.

so thats my bitch for the day, kiss my ass Amazon....... :nono:

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
It was still you who didn't un-check the little box, or whatever it was.

Opt-out's suck but you need to be aware they exist.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
yea...overdrawing can drain your bank account in a heart beat. Especially when it's 36 bucks a transaction and 8 bucks a day per transation.

So 3 charges that are 3 days late will = $132

what sucks even more then you have like a billion $1 charges....so that bottle of pop just cost you $37 plus $8 everyday till you corrected your account.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
My bank charges 36$ a day plus whatever transactions. Nice, huh?

Even though it was my responsibility I didn't think nothing of it, cause I was trying to get something simple done.

Added: plus side my gf set me up with a decent looking tool box from husky with it loaded with craftsmen and snap on tools for $200. beats my old box that can''t hold the weight.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
hmmm, I'm not sure on that. he sent me a customer service email to survey our convo

his name was, Prabhat Jha.

doesn't sound mexican to me.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
That is why I dont buy stuff online that often, if ever.. Somehow, they stick you in the ass.. It might seem cheaper at first, but they find a way to blast you..

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
true, I'm very cautious about what I buy online... just I never really liked amazon but they had two things at the best price I can find. next time I'll just pay a few more bucks to avoid this with places I know that won't screw me up.

lol, all I wanted was a damn book. no book stores around carried it. hmm maybe I'll just have them order a book next time. I'm still waiting on my money. I got a tool box to pay for.