My Birthday

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Today was a nice day for a birthday. Beautiful weather, had the day off, and even worked on the Supra. About 7 pm my mom calls me to see if I was coming over. So I finished up and headed over to the folks. When I got there they had dinner ready. Steak, fries, and coleslaw. A good B-day dinner. After dinner I'm expecting a cake and such. Nope! She pulled a fast one on me. Instead of a cake I get a homemade chocolate chip cookie that is about 2 feet across. I love chocolate chip cookies. This thing has at least two full bags of chips in it. I'm eating some of it while I'm typing. brb...ok back.

After that I went out to meet up with my friends and the night got better. After awhile I dropped my friend off in BFE Alabama and had fun with a Mustang on the way back into town. I could tell from the head lights that is was a late 90's Mustang. I was already doing 10 over the limit and in a passing zone. He gets on my bumper and flashes his lights at me then backs off. So I speed up a little. He did that three more times. I got tired of that BS and I just left him. It must have been a V6 Gelding because a V8 should have caught up to me and passed me. I know it was evil of me but I slowed down enough to let the mustang catch up to me only to speed away from it. I did it two more times then slowed down because I was reaching the city limits. All in all the Supra did good and at 6K she sounds nice.

Disclaimer: Street racing is illegal, immoral and will make hair grow in places you never thought of.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Happy birthday from BFE Alabama. I don't know if I've talked with you before, but I live just north west of Birmingham and just shy of Jasper. What part of Bama do you live?

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
suprahero;996035 said:
Happy birthday from BFE Alabama. I don't know if I've talked with you before, but I live just north west of Birmingham and just shy of Jasper. What part of Bama do you live?

I live in Tuscaloosa.