my 1JZ 4runner is running!!!

c_ronius

1jz 4Runner
Jan 2, 2007
Tampa, FL
www.rsworld.com
I just wanted to thank the contributors of this forum.

While I do not own a Supra, I have gained invaluable JZ knowledge in great part to some of you guys and the guys over at Supraforums! My crazy project would never of happened if I had nowhere to turn for answers.

I set up a quick website with details and pictures of my project for anyone who's interested. http://www.rsworld.com/~nicksb/

Thanks again, I'm sure I'll have questions in the months to come, and I know I'll need parts!

nick. :evil2:

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Thats great!!!! I drive a supercharged 96 4runner and it get up and goes. I would love to ride in yours and hear the turbos scream.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
dude we must be related i was thinking about that the other day

and that idea combinding the 2 tranny's was brillent would have never thought of that

you are a god amonge men

oh and a whinch would be FTW

c_ronius

1jz 4Runner
Jan 2, 2007
Tampa, FL
www.rsworld.com
Thanks for the kind words all, I'll try and get some more pics on the site.

RacerXJ220 said:
Pop some wheelies.
indeed.

Funny thing is, my suspension is so sloppy right now (next on the list) when I let off the gas to shift, the nose probably dips close to a foot...It's rediculous.

I had a ricer come up beside me on the interstate, as soon as he passed I gave a good pssst from the bov... the look on his face as he slowed was priceless.

BTW...regarding the bov...anyone know how to shut this thing up or is there an aftermarket one which is quieter? I'm into quiet....