Mustang guys are talking crap

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
all my friends have foxbodies and they all respect my supra they know what its capable of with the right cash and tune...with that said its just like how some mk4s owners try and say mk3s arnt real supras..wtf....all cars have ingorant owners but a lot of domestic guys think there v6 camarro or mustangs faster than my supra haha its funny but it doesnt bother me....

TomFraser

Eamon;1528860 said:
Wow... this almost brings a tear to my eye.

Same here...

moronic owners
terrible rims
whistling exhaust
horrible driving
wrong side of the road
blowing through stop sign
almost causing accident
:facepalm:

There are all types of owners, owning all types of cars, the less shit talk, the happier everyone is.

Spoolin

Banned
Jan 28, 2009
Hialeah, FL
zSP3CTERz;1528190 said:
Too bad i know this guy..didnt know he was making fun of the type of car i drive on another forum :: angry ::

http://streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=165301

If you're getting butthurt over somebody's uneducated opinion over the internet, you have other problems to deal with other than an ignorant Mustang owner. And trust me, all Mustang owners are like that because I work with one on a daily basis and he once tried to convince me that the 2jz had to be 'built' to handle 600hp. I just turned around and walked away.

I also find it funny that I've never herd of any conflict between LSX owners and Supra owners. Its like we only catch static from the Mustang crowd. But hey, I have plenty of respect for the LSX platform.

And I assume this is what he is talking about:

88264002.jpg

I don't think that has to do with the Toyota Supra.

It is for this:

http://www.supraboats.com/

Last edited:

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
Eamon;1528835 said:
Haha I know right? And one time he gave me a ride and was blasting rap music and trying to act all gangsta. I don't think Mustangs mix with the "gangsta" image that he was trying to pull off lol.

well its pretty obvious from the picture the kids from the streets I mean look at that G stance by the rims. Completely thug emotionless expression. Hes got it alright, just needs a little help from Lil Wayne like all the other rich white kids.

smokemkevo

May 28, 2009
Ha reminds me of yesterday, theirs a dude up my road owns a v8 stang, i was workin on my car n he saw n try to burnout n just about hit the ditch lol

It was about a Epic Fail :D

88 Blue_Dragon

Wish i hadn't sold my sup
Dec 3, 2008
Beaverton, Or
yeah you're right, mustangs are girl cars. my girlfriend has one :3d_frown:. its a 98 gt auto, its fun to drive but doesn't take the corners very well :nono: and cost just as much as the supra to fix so wouldn't trade a supra for one ever! lol.

as for the rims :3d_frown: thats all i can say

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
So what is the purpose of this thread? To tell this man " Im sorry the mustang owners are just big meaneys". I say race him! Lol. To tell you the thruth this thread is just piontless.

88 Blue_Dragon

Wish i hadn't sold my sup
Dec 3, 2008
Beaverton, Or
i know i feel the same way. but like he said, the guy is a puss and won't race him and has the excuse of his tranny is broken.

pointless thread

sorry

turbo87mk3

Mar 6, 2010
holley
idk guys my cousin has a 200X mustang GT and its increadibly fast. i got a feeling he would beat me if i tried to race him.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
And you drive an 87 turbo in what kind of shape, and with what modifications? If you're pointing out that your 23 year old tired stock Supra can't keep up with a new Mustang, well, in other news, the sky is blue and the ocean is wet.