msimsi10's 7MGTE build-up

msimsi10

Jun 28, 2009
Novi, MI
Got my new radiator and and made some nice brackets for my fans!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
sssssiiiiiiiccccccckkkkkkkk

did you hand polish the abs unit?? and is that just heat wrap/shrink on the hardlines??? looks spectacular. Can't wait to see the finished product (though if I may be so bold, if you polished your valve covers or painted them black, it would totally add to the white/silver/black you got going there)

msimsi10

Jun 28, 2009
Novi, MI
lithium14;1702263 said:
sssssiiiiiiiccccccckkkkkkkk

did you hand polish the abs unit?? and is that just heat wrap/shrink on the hardlines??? looks spectacular. Can't wait to see the finished product (though if I may be so bold, if you polished your valve covers or painted them black, it would totally add to the white/silver/black you got going there)

I actually am working on polishing the valve covers I'm going to try to get them done next week its just a lot of work

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
oh yah i can testify to how much goes into hand polishing valve covers... =O can't wait to see it all out together :D

msimsi10

Jun 28, 2009
Novi, MI
I was just looking at some before and after pics they speak for themselves
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I got the Driftmotion Turbo kit and so did my buddy but he got the upgraded comp turbo with his here are some pics
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg