Mrsuprafreak update!

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
Just and FYI on what's going on with my car.

I picked up my Spec Dual Disk rated for 1100ft lbs of tq from Titan(Sean) today!:bigthumb:
I purchased a new turbo. Its an Borg Warner 80mm s400 and also of course I'm upgrading my exhaust to a 4 inch with a Borla can.
Still need to pick up the new Tial BOV. I'm looking for the car to be completely done and tuned in a few weeks. Will post pics of progress.
Thinking about selling the stock TT wheels with tires to buy new wheels 18x8.5 and 18x10.
Cams are coming in the near future, stay tune!!!:naughty:

p986541_1.jpg

p986541_2.jpg

p986541_3.jpg

Last edited:

2jzmk3

use married folk have to use cash so the wife doesnt find out..

looking good mark.. we will be installing it sometime next week, so i will post some install pics.

i think mark living so close to me is not helping with his addiction. by this time next year. i see a built motor, bigger turbo, and at least a cage..

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
2jzmk3;987952 said:
Im not even married and I have to do that. My girlfriend threw a fit after she saw my check book when I bought the MoTeC. Some women just dont understand.

Cant wait to see some new #s from this build. Id love to here a review on that clutch of yours as well.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
2jzmk3;987952 said:

looking good mark.. we will be installing it sometime next week, so i will post some install pics.

i think mark living so close to me is not helping with his addiction. by this time next year. i see a built motor, bigger turbo, and at least a cage..

Yep, have to use cash so they don't find out!
:naughty:
You know, your right Sean, it's all your fault. And as for next year a built motor bigger turbo and cage, I think I'm done so there will be no more! LOL yeah right, looking for motor as we speak!(not) For anyone that wants more but can't really afford more, my advise for you is stay away from not Sean but his car and everyone else car that have anything to do with Titan.
tissimo;987975 said:
bigger then a 80? lol, crazy

cant wait to hear feedback on this clutch

We will see, maybe! :biglaugh:

SD2JZA70;988004 said:
Im not even married and I have to do that. My girlfriend threw a fit after she saw my check book when I bought the MoTeC. Some women just dont understand.

Cant wait to see some new #s from this build. Id love to here a review on that clutch of yours as well.

Soon as Sean and I do my clutch I'm going to Miami to get the exhaust and Turbo done and dyno and street tuned.

Numbers coming soon!

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
mrsuprafreak;986541 said:
Just and FYI on what's going on with my car.

I picked up my Spec Dual Disk rated for 1100ft lbs of tq from Titan(Sean) today!:bigthumb:
I purchased a new turbo. Its an Borg Warner 80mm s400 and also of course I'm upgrading my exhaust to a 4 inch with a Borla can.
Still need to pick up the new Tial BOV. I'm looking for the car to be completely done and tuned in a few weeks. Will post pics of progress.
Thinking about selling the stock TT wheels with tires to buy new wheels 18x8.5 and 18x10.
Cams are coming in the near future, stay tune!!!:naughty:

p988141_1.jpg

p988141_2.jpg

p988141_3.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo i just joined your club! I'm getting my Twin disk delivered next week, Thanks Sean.

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
mrsuprafreak;988228 said:
Sean is a bad influence in a good way! :biglaugh:
Yes he is! :evil2:.... Now i have to get a new long block install my super duper head:naughty: Single turbo, a walbro & a few more stuff....