MR2 - Judge for yourself

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
*Peter Griffin voice* "What the hells a MR2?"

lol im pretty sure ill be sticking to 6 cylinders.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, street legal here in the US isnt that hard to accomplish, seems like here in the US all it needs is windsheild wipers, seat belts and well i think thats it.

I<3Supras

Drft What do u mean drft?
Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
Yeah i see your point but wouldn't there be flames coming out the back and since its a jet engine Super Loud. It's a cop magnet i tell u.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol i can see a cop pulling you over and going your exhaust is kinda loud. im going to have to write u up.
and i think once the engines fired up it would just be like a 1 1/2 foot flame, it would be like 15000 degrees tho so any car behind you would prolly catch fire or need a new paint job.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
It would be great on the street. You get some ricer tailgating and all you have to do is throtle up and melt his stupid unpainted body kit off with your exhaust.

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
I work around jet engines every day. Although hot enough for a car directly behind you to be a little bothered, I think the airflow rocking the car would bother them more. I walk behind jets that are taxi'ing all the time. Not real close, but enough. Its not all that bad.

Also, for reverse, its called a thrust reverser. I dunno how well it would work on a car, but on an aircraft its not meant for reverse, just used to slow down.

The main deal is the noise. The noise when reved up would be outragious. The thing is though, at a cruise, you are off the throttle a lot. You give it some gas and pull back to keep you going, just like any other car, so it would only be extremely loud when leaving a stop light or doing those top speed runs. :p

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
drunk_medic said:
Yeah, but with the price of gas these days, maybe it's a viable alternative...

:cry:

Not at jet fuel ranging from $3.63~ (here where I work) to almost $5.50~ in the Las Vegas area.