Mounting Aftermarket Intercooler and Oil Cooler

Joe__G

Dec 6, 2013
MS
For those of you who've installed an upgraded intercooler and oil cooler, can you share some pictures of how you have them mounted? I haven't been able to come up with any good search results for it, most are 10+ years old. I have the DriftMotion intercooler kit and I'm replacing my OEM oil cooler with a bigger, thermostatically controlled one and most likely going to have to relocate the filter too. I'm hoping someone out there who's done this can share their work to help give me some ideas of how best to mount these. Thanks!

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I mounted my Oil cooler in the factory location using zip ties to attach it to the intercooler. Ill get pics for you tomorrow.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
I am also running the DriftMotion intercooler kit and I mounted my oil cooler like this. It bolts right up using a factory bolt hole and you just need about 6 feet total of oil line. I am also not running any a/c components.

NuaQ7Hj.jpg

Joe__G

Dec 6, 2013
MS
I am also running the DriftMotion intercooler kit and I mounted my oil cooler like this. It bolts right up using a factory bolt hole and you just need about 6 feet total of oil line. I am also not running any a/c components.

NuaQ7Hj.jpg

Thanks! I have a larger oil cooler I’ll be installing eventually but I think I’m going to find a way to mount the OEM one similar to yours for now.