more stutters

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
With all the stuttering threads going around I thought I'd start a new one. Ok here's the deal, I just replaced my radiator and at the same time changed the plugs. After that my car ran beautifully. After awhile it started to pick up this stutter. I would warm it up and drive somewhere (say to the store). After I finished at the store I would get in, start the car up and once I was going forward (it would never do it in reverse) it would stutter like it was missing on a cylinder. After about 30 seconds or so it would go away.

Recently it started to stutter randomly while driving, and then go away later (about a minute). Now it just stutters all the time, and it's not just a little stutter, it shakes around pretty good. Some times it goes away, but mostly it just stutters. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Furball said:
With all the stuttering threads going around I thought I'd start a new one. Ok here's the deal, I just replaced my radiator and at the same time changed the plugs. After that my car ran beautifully. After awhile it started to pick up this stutter. I would warm it up and drive somewhere (say to the store). After I finished at the store I would get in, start the car up and once I was going forward (it would never do it in reverse) it would stutter like it was missing on a cylinder. After about 30 seconds or so it would go away.

Recently it started to stutter randomly while driving, and then go away later (about a minute). Now it just stutters all the time, and it's not just a little stutter, it shakes around pretty good. Some times it goes away, but mostly it just stutters. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
with your car running and the wires exposed get a spray bottle with water and mist your plug wires. watch to see if any are arcing to the head or anything else..